Features and benefits
- High potency muscle recovery formula that supports normal muscle contraction, and may help prevent and relieve muscle cramps - including leg cramps and night cramps
- Also helps relieve muscle spasms, tension, pain, weakness and twitches, and may provide symptomatic relief for restless legs and fibromyalgia
- Suitable for use before, during and after physical activity to help maintain electrolyte balance and relieve exercise-induced muscle cramps, soreness and weakness
- Also supports exercise performance, endurance and recovery
- Helps relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety, support healthy mood, and enhance sleep
- May reduce the frequency of headaches and migraines (including those associated with the menstrual cycle), and help relieve premenstrual and menstrual symptoms including period pain and mood swings
- Supports cardiovascular and metabolic function and the normal regulation of cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar in healthy individuals
- Delicious tasting formula, with natural, non-allergenic watermelon flavour and nutritious coconut water to support natural hydration
- Suitable to add straight to your water bottle or stir into juice or smoothies
How it works
Many Australians don’t consume adequate amounts of magnesium in their daily diets. Additional depletion may occur due to frequent profuse perspiration (as may occur in athletes and other people who exercise regularly), extended periods of intense stress, poor sleep, digestive problems (especially those characterised by diarrhoea and/or malabsorption, such as coeliac disease) or excessive consumption of caffeine, alcohol or soft drinks.
A wide range of symptoms may occur as a result, reflecting magnesium’s involvement in a vast number of physiological processes, including normal muscle, nerve and blood vessel function. Examples include fatigue, difficulty sleeping, mood changes, and muscular cramps, spasms and weakness.
In athletes and active people (who may need magnesium in greater quantities than others), magnesium deficiency may also impair exercise performance, stamina and endurance.
Many forms of magnesium break down in the stomach (where they can cause digestive upset) and are difficult to absorb because they readily bind to other substances in the digestive tract, including fibre, tannins and minerals such as calcium.
In contrast, Fusion® Magnesium Advanced powder contains magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™MG), an organic form of magnesium that isn’t broken down by the stomach acid and doesn’t bind with other substances in the digestive tract, so is delivered intact to the bowel where its carrier protein (glycine) facilitates its absorption by the intestinal cells.
Also present in this formula are energy cofactors including B-complex vitamins, amino acids and essential minerals to support energy production and recovery after exercise.
Fusion® Magnesium Advanced powder contains coconut water for additional hydration support, and tastes great thanks to its non-allergenic natural watermelon flavour. It’s naturally sweetened with thaumatin, which is derived from a West African fruit called katemfe.
Directions for use
- Take 5 grams once daily in 250mL water or juice. May be added to smoothies, sports drinks or straight into your water bottle.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable)
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains small amounts of glucose (<0.5 calorie per 5g) from freeze dried coconut water. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG) 2.24g equiv. to magnesium 300mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 125mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg equiv. to pyridoxine 20.6mg
- Folic acid 150mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Choline bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Taurine 500mg
- Glutamine 400mg
- L-Carnitine hydrochloride 122mg equiv. to L-Carnitine 100mg
- Chromium picolinate 201mcg equiv. to chromium 25mcg
- Selenomethionine 62.5mcg equiv. to selenium 25mcg
- Zinc Glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) 43.1mg equiv. to zinc 12.5mg
- Plus: Cocos nucifera juice concentrate equiv. to fresh Coconut water 10g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Non-allergenic natural watermelon flavour. NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.