Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus
Secure Safe Checkout
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus
- High potency B vitamins
- Promotes energy production
- High strength Antioxidant support with 12,000mg of Grapeseed
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- The B group vitamins help maintain nervous system health via their involvement in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. B complex vitamins are water soluble, meaning the body cannot store large amounts. Regular daily intake is required to support general health.
- Women's Multi contains antioxidant rich Silybum marianum for protection against free radicals. Grape seed extract is also included, it contains the plant flavonoids, oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs), which act as antioxidants and may assist in maintaining healthy blood vessels and capillaries.
- Women's Multi contains a spectrum of antioxidants including citrus bioflavonoids, selenium, zinc, copper, Grape seed and vitamins C, E and B2.
- Women's Multi contains Iodine which supports thyroid health and a healthy metabolism.
- Women's Multi contains chromium which is important for the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar levels in health individuals. It plays a role as a co-factor in the regulation of sugar metabolism. Physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase chromium requirements.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients required for the production of energy from food. Iron and the B vitamins 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, folic acid and biotin play important roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Vitamins E, B6, B12 and folic acid are included in Women's Multi to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and assists in building healthy bones and teeth and maintaining muscle strength.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and assist in the process of skin healing and repair including zinc, vitamin C, D, E, and Grape seed. Contains Silica which is involved in the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, especially skin.
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vit. B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 91.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg|
|Folic acid||200 micrograms|
|Levomefolate calcium||124 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 50IU|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate equiv. calcium||50mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium||15mg|
|Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium||8.4mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg|
|Chromium nicotinate equiv. chromium.||50 micrograms|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon||20mg|
|Copper gluconate equiv. copper||500 micrograms|
|Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron||5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||25mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese||1mg|
|Potassium iodide||196 micrograms|
|equiv. Iodine 150 micrograms|
|equiv. Potassium 46 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||50 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract 100mg derived from dry seed||12g|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit extract 14.3mg|
|derived from dry fruit||1g|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.