Herbs of Gold Clear Skin 60 Tablets
Secure Safe Checkout
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin 60 Tablets
- Relief of pimples
- Skin repair and healing
- Promotes healthy skin
Adults and children over 12 years - Take one tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Clear Skin contains specific herbs such as Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, acne, minor skin conditions and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, boils, acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, acne and minor skin conditions.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation / sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema and psoriasis and with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin and vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and wound healing, helping to maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne and minor wound healing.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dryArctium lappa (Burdock) root 1.5g
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant 800mg
Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root 600mg
Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower 500mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 12mg
Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 1500IU
equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.