Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 With D3
Secure Safe Checkout
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3
- Organic and bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone and acts as a calcium transporter in the blood
- Includes d3 for calcium absorption
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium; Aquamin™ derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Calcium may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Calcium helps promote bone density and may be of assistance in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, and the only microencapsulated K2 on the market for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- For the prevention and treatment of a calcium, vitamin K or Vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™)||391mg|
|equiv. Calcium 125mg|
|equiv. Magnesium 8.6mg|
|Calcium (as citrate hydrate)||125mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250MG|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta)||15mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.