MooGoo Anti-Ageing Antioxidant Face Cream
Free from synthetic chemicals
Includes resveratrol & vitamin c
Is it possible to help your skin remain young looking? We think the best methods don’t involve creams that temporally plump out lines or temporarily tighten the skin. In fact, long term use of these types of creams may be detrimental to the skin. We think the best way to keep your skin looking its best is to moisturise daily using creams that are high in antioxidants, maintain a healthy lifestyle without smoking, and to minimize sun exposure.
Our Anti-Ageing Cream takes a 2 step approach to anti-ageing:
- Firstly, the oils we use to make the base for this cream mimic the oil naturally produced in younger skin. This means that it’s easily absorbed into the skin, getting the goods right where you want them. Moist and hydrated skin resists forming lines. The star of this show is Olive Squalane, because it tops up the natural Squalane that you skin slowly stops making around your mid-20s.
- We only use antioxidants that we’ve researched and know can penetrate the skin, and remain stable, allowing them to do their good work. The star antioxidants we choose to use are Resveratrol and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (oil-soluble Vitamin C), both included at the maximum percentage suggested by our lovely suppliers. We can’t say much more than that but encourage you to Google these two ingredients if you’re interested in finding out more about what these wonders are about.
- A natural moisturiser to improve sun damaged and ageing skin
- Olive Squalane mimics the oil younger skin naturally produces
- High concentrations of antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in plants
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C easily absorbs into skin and assists with sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax) and Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Squalane (Olive), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Organic Sulfur), Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (Silky Natural Ester), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Allantoin, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Oil-Soluble Vitamin C), Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed Resveratrol), Glyceryl Caprylate (Emollient), Vanilla Plantifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Natural Pear Fragrance, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.