Herbs of Gold Lemon Lime Muscle Resuscitation 300gm
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
Adults - Mix 6g (approx. 1.5 level teaspoons) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Stir or shake to make a delicious high magnesium beverage. Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training. Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring. This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system. Magnesium is important for the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the healthy rhythm of the heart. Muscle Resuscitation may also assist in the symptomatic relief of fibromyalgia.
Features of Muscle resuscitation:
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Muscle Resuscitation also contains
- Potassium - an essential mineral needed for maintaining healthy cardiovascular and nervous systems; enhances normal muscle contraction.
- Chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism. Chromium may also help to control sugar cravings.
- Glutamine - an amino acid important for normal gastrointestinal and immune health.
- Carnitine - is involved in the normal production of energy within the mitochondria of cells.
- B complex vitamins - which are involved in many processes, including releasing energy from food, growth, development and maintenance of a healthy brain and nervous system. B complex vitamins may be beneficial during periods of increased mental and physical stress.
- Vitamin B1 is involved with other B vitamins in energy metabolism and normal functioning of nerves. Vitamin B1 may be needed during periods of increased physical and mental stress.
- Vitamin B2 is crucial in the production of energy and may be needed in periods of heightened stress.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamins B5 and B6 are important during periods of stress, providing support to the nervous system and adrenal glands. Vitamin B6 is vital for the healthy development and function of the nervous system, playing an important role in regulating mental processes and mood.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal functioning of all cells. It maintains health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains magnesium, zinc, selenium and vitamin C for their important role in maintaining the integrity of the immune system, with zinc helping to regulate the immune response.
- Selenium, zinc, vitamin C, manganese and taurine are also important components of antioxidant enzyme systems, reducing the risk of cellular damage attributed to free radicals. Manganese is a component of manganese superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme which helps protect cells from free radical damage, whilst selenium is an activating component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidises. Turnover and loss of selenium is accelerated during times of increased oxidative stress.
Each 6g serve contains:
Magnesium (as Glycinate dihydrate) 250mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 70mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg
Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 25mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (B2) 5mg
Calcium pantothenate 60mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 54mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 41.2mg
Folic acid 150mcg
Cyanocobalamin (B12 ) 200mcg
Ascorbic acid (C) 200mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg
Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 100mcg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Potassium (as citrate) 60mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.