Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-I Care
- Contains Iodine for brain development
- Vanilla berry flavoured chewable capsule
- Sweetened with tooth friendly natural xylitol
- Fish shaped squirts
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||25mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.