Fusion Health Memory Capsules
Features & benefits
- Proven extract of Brahmi at a dose that has been shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory when taken daily for 12 weeks in clinical research plus Ginkgo and other herbs traditionally used to aid memory and cognitive function. standardisedContains a
- Ideal for students and other people undergoing intense periods of prolonged mental activity and focus.
- Promotes healthy ageing and is also suitable for older people.
- Improves cognitive function and mental performance, with particular benefits for brain functions involving memory, learning and attention span (concentration).
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and increases energy.
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness, and improves the ability to adapt to and resist stress.
- Also aids the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus of age-related and vascular origin
How it works
Fusion® Memory contains the Ayurvedic herbs Brahmi (also known as Bacopa) and Gotu Kola, and the Chinese herbs Ginkgo, Schisandra and Siberian ginseng, which work together to improve mental performance and aspects of cognitive functioning that involve memory, learning, concentration and attention span.
In a double blind, placebo-controlled trial, taking 9000 mg of Brahmi per day (equivalent to 1½ Fusion® Memory tablets) for 12 weeks was shown to improve concentration and some aspects of memory and mental processing. These effects continued to improve after treatment was ceased.
Published scientific research demonstrates that Ginkgo enhances the circulation to the brain, which may in turn aid in the management of age-related vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, memory problems and mild tinnitus.
Other herbs in Fusion® Memory include Gotu Kola, Siberian Ginseng and Schisandra, which have traditionally been used to promote healthy ageing and support the inherited form of Qi (life force or energy) called Jing (or Kidney Essence), which declines as we get older, sometimes resulting in fatigue, mood and memory problems and other symptoms that we commonly associate with ageing.
These herbs may help to reduce mental and physical fatigue, relieve mild anxiety and moodiness, improve stress resistance and adaptation, and increase energy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
Child 6–12 years: Take ½–1 capsule once daily.
Take 1–2 capsules once daily.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.