- Contains OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide
- Also contains B-group vitamins and vitamin C, the amino acids taurine, glutamine and L-carnitine, plus the minerals zinc, chromium and selenium
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body
- Supports blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder may also help:
- Relieve mild muscle cramps, spasms and twitches
- Reduce muscle fatigue and support normal muscle strength
- Improve exercise performance and support physical endurance
- Ease sleeplessness and support healthy sleeping patterns
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
How it works
Magnesium is required for healthy muscle function, including normal muscle contraction and relaxation. It’s considered particularly important for active people and athletes, as they typically need even more magnesium than other people and may experience reduced exercise performance if they’re not obtaining adequate quantities from their diets.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder is specially formulated to support muscle performance and healthy electrolyte balance by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating. It also reduces the occurrence of muscle cramps, spasms and twitches when they’re caused by inadequate dietary intake of magnesium.
Magnesium plays numerous other roles in the body too, including:
- Being required for normal energy production via the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the form of energy used by most cells in the body
- Supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
- Regulating calcium metabolism
- Maintaining bone health
- Supporting healthy nerve function and supporting the body’s stress responses
More than one in three Australian adults don’t get the recommended quantity of magnesium from their diets*.
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced may help to relieve mild muscle cramps, spasms and twitches, support exercise capacity and performance, relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension and support healthy sleeping patterns and cardiovascular system function.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG), which is an organic form of magnesium with high bioavailability. Magnesium glycinate is highly stable, electrically neutral, and delivered to the intestines without being broken down by the body, all of which support its absorption. It is also gentle on the digestive system.
Adults: Take 5.5g (one scoop) once daily, mix with juice or water.
May be added to smoothies, sports drinks or straight into your water bottle.
Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Use within 4 months of opening.
Each 5.5g contains:
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG))||2.24g|
|equiv. to magnesium||300mg|
|Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||125mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||25mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||20.6mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||150mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate)||25mg|
|Levocarnitine hydrochloride (L-Carnitine)||122mg|
|equiv. to L-Carnitine||100mg|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)||201mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||25mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||25mcg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||43.1mg|
|equiv. to zinc||12.5mg|
|Cocos nucifera ( fruit juice powder (coconut water))||10g|
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.