Salus-Haus Gallexier Digestive Drink
12 bitter herbs to enhance digestive function
Gluten, alcohol, yeast and lactose free
Bitters For Better Digestion.
Most of us love to eat, but what we dislike is that sluggish feeling and uncomfortable sense of fullness that often comes after a meal. A common tradition in Europe, bitters have been used for centuries to help make the eating experience more enjoyable.
Much of the gastrointestinal discomfort that people experience today was rare among our ancestors. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the optimal functioning of our digestive process. The combination of stimulating herbs and bitter food extracts in Gallexier makes for an effective digestive aid to accompany or round off the main meal of the day.
Bitter Is Better.
Bitters have held an important place in traditional medicine in cultures all over the world. Apart from modern Western society, most cultures still view bitters as a staple for health and longevity. If you experience occasional symptoms of bloating and flatulence, your digestive system probably needs bitters.
Bitters begin their work the moment they touch your tongue. Their bitter nature stimulates the stomach, liver, gallbladder and pancreas to begin secreting vital digestive components used to assimilate nutrients in the body, such as bile and gastric juices.
Gallexier herbal Bitters consists of artichoke leaves, dandelion, and 10 other herbs known for centuries as beneficial. Gallexier contains no alcohol, artificial additives, or preservatives and is easily absorbed by the body.
- Gallexier's taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making this elixir ideal as an aperitif or an after-meal digestive
- Safe to take on a regular basis, but particularly beneficial after fatty or rich foods
- A non-habit forming, alcohol free bitter
- Thoughtfully bottled in environmentally-friendly recyclable glass
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian and vegan liquid formula
- Certified Kosher
Adults: 20 ml before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
Children (from 10 years): 10 ml before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
Each 20 ml decoction equiv. to dry contains:
- Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf 650mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) herb 206mg
- Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root 164mg
- Curcuma longa (Tumeric) root 118mg
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) herb 118mg
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome 80mg
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flowers 74mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit 74mg
- Citrus aurantium (Orange) peel 60mg
- Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) herb 37mg
- Elettaria cardomomum (Cardamon) fruit 15mg
- Menyanthes trifoliata (Bogbean) leaf 15mg
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.