Bioceuticals Theracurmin Triple 60 Capsules
Features & benefits
Theracurmin Triple is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin that is concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin, concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- Theracurmin has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, helping to relieve inflammation.
- Theracurmin relieves the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, decreasing mild joint aches and pains, including the knee.
- Theracurmin is an antioxidant that assists in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Theracurmin reduces mild joint inflammation and swelling.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Containing the bio-equivelance of 2430mg of regular Curcumin.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.