Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc Plus 60 Capsules
Secure Safe Checkout
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60 Capsules
- High strength formula
- Organically bound for high bioavailability
- Includes co-factors vitamin A, B6 and Magnesium
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Ultra Zinc + contains 50mg of elemental zinc per vegetable capsule.
- Zinc with vitamin A and B6 is important for immune health, collagen formation and to maintain healthy skin.
- Zinc may assist in the relief of the symptoms of minor skin disorders, such as mild acne due to its role in skin repair. Zinc is essential for the formation of connective tissue, teeth, bones, nails, hair and skin. It plays an important role in healthy tissue development, wound healing and repair. Zinc also plays a role in maintaining male reproductive health, where it is important for the normal functioning of the prostate gland and is essential for the healthy formation and maturation of sperm.
- Zinc aids in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates and the digestion of proteins, whilst vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism and storage of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and is important for vision, particularly night vision. Vitamin A also plays an important role in tissue development and repair and is involved in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Zinc and vitamin A act as antioxidants and assist in protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium are important for the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium plays an essential role in the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the normal healthy rhythm of the heart, whilst helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is important for normal healthy immune function and cellular metabolism.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 20mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 13mg
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 17mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC 50mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 20mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 16.5mg
Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 1500IU
eqiuv. retinol equivalents 450mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.