Fusion Health Men's Multi Advanced Tablets
Secure Safe Checkout
Fusion Health Men's multi Advanced
Features & benefits
Fusion Men’s Multi Advanced is a comprehensive multivitamin, specially formulated to support men’s health needs every day.
- Comprehensive one-a-day multivitamin to help enhance men’s health and wellbeing with turmeric, milk thistle and green tea
- Includes B-group vitamins to support energy levels and healthy stress responses in the body
- Contains zinc to support prostate and reproductive health, and selenium to support sperm production
- With vitamin C to aid healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Contains vitamin E to support heart health
- Includes Korean ginseng used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and withania traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for their revitalising and tonic qualities, and to support healthy sexual function
- Contains turmeric and milk thistle traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy liver function
- Turmeric is also used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy digestion
- A rich source of antioxidants to help protect cells against free radical damage
- With zinc to help maintain healthy hair
- Recommended dosage:
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) – equiv. to Pantothenic acid 50mg & Calcium 4.6mg||54.5mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)- equiv. to Pyridoxine 50mg||60.8mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||75mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate – equiv. to Vitamin E 50IU||41.3mg|
|Cholecalciferol – equiv. to Vitamin D 300IU||7.5mcg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|Calcium glycinate – equiv. to Calcium 25mg||118mg|
|Magnesium glycinate – equiv. to Magnesium 25mg||177.4mg|
|Zinc glycinate – equiv. to Zinc 15mg||49mg|
|Manganese glycinate – equiv. to Manganese 2mg||7.4mg|
|Chromium picolinate – equiv. to Chromium 25mcg||201mcg|
|Molybdenum trioxide – equiv. to Molybdenum 25mcg||37.5mcg|
|Cupric sulfate-pentahydrate – equiv. to Copper 25mcg||98.2mcg|
|Potassium iodide – Equiv. to Iodine 150mcg & Potassium 46.2mcg||196.2mcg|
|Selenomethionine – equiv. to Selenium 50mcg||124.2mcg|
|Borax – equiv. to Boron 500mcg||4.4mg|
|Silica – colloidal anhydrous – equiv. to Silicon 25mg||53.5mg|
Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 complex®) – equiv. to curcuminoids 40mg||rhizome||2750mg|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) – equiv. silybin 30mg||fruit||2640mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) – equiv. to catechins 55.3mg incl. EGCG 33.3mg||leaf||2000mg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng)||root||1000mg|
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed)||herb||750mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) – equiv. to ginsenosides 10mg||root||400mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) – equiv. to piperine 5mg||fruit||91.2mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.