Martin & Pleasance Herbal Creams 100 Grams
All 8 herbal cream jars available
High strength, well absorbed & Paraben free
Martin & Pleasance herbal creams have a high potency herb concentration, up to 10%, and are carefully blended with aqueous cream for maximum absorption. Martin & Pleasance herbal creams have traditionally been used to relieve the symptoms of a range of physical ailments including eczema, acne, bruising and minor sports injuries. Martin & Pleasance have been supplying Natural Medicine since 1855.
Martin & Pleasance herbal creams have a high potency herb concentration, up to 10%, and are carefully blended with aqueous cream for maximum absorption.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) For the temporary relief of swelling and minor pain from bruising, mild sprains and sports injuries.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Gentle antiseptic for inflammation of cuts, bruises, minor burns (including sunburn). May assist with nappy rash.
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) Traditionally used for sprains, swellings, bruises and cuts.
- Hamamelis (Hamamelis virginiana) May have a soothing effect on bulging and painful blood vessels associated with varicose veins and haemorrhoids. May assist in reducing the swelling from bumps and blows.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifola) For temporary relief of wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions), mild acne, insect bites (Antiseptic).
- Thuja (Thuja occidentalis) For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with fungal infections such as tinea, ringworm and fungus under the fingernail bed and warts.
- Urtica Urens (Urtica dioica) For the temporary relief of the symptoms associated with itchy skin conditions including mild eczema and general itchiness.
- Burn Cream (Urtica dioica, Calendula officinalis, Hamamelis virginiana) Temporary relief from pain and inflammation of minor burns, including sunburn (cooling and astringent). Maybe of assistance for dry or inflammed skin conditions.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.