Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron
Secure Safe Checkout
Salus-Haus Liquid Floravital Iron
Contains Iron Gluconate + co-factor nutrients
Gluten, yeast and lactose free formula
Floradix Floravital Helps To Maintain The Health And Vitality Of Your Family (with no yeast, gluten or lactose).
Good health and well-being are vital if we are to enjoy life to the full - and normally, we can expect to maintain our vitality through a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy food, plenty of exercise and lots of rest.
However, there are times when our reserves run low - because of the stresses and strains of daily life, through lack of sleep and regular exercise, or because sometimes we may not eat a balanced diet which contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients we need.
Floradix or Floravital?
Floravital was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose. It still contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix.
The Ideal Supplement To Maintain Your Feelgood Factor!
That's when Floradix can be an ideal supplement, helping to maintain vitality and all-round well-being. Floradix contains delicious herbs and fruit juice concentrates and also iron (II), B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 (important elements in blood formation) plus vitamin C. Floradix can protect the health of the whole family, from young children to expectant mothers and elderly people.
What Makes Floravital So Special?
- It contains iron gluconate in liquid form which is very easily absorbed by the body.
- Herbal extracts help maintain healthy digestion and together with vitamin C support the absorption of all nutrients.
- It is free from alcohol, animal derivatives, synthetic additives, chemical preservatives and colourings.
- It is particularly beneficial for pregnant and breast-feeding women and ideal for vegetarians.
Adults: 10 ml twice daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml 2-3 times daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, 30 minutes before meals.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
We run several health food supplement stores in outer suburban Melbourne and have been involved in the supplement industry for over 20 years. If there are other supplements or brands you are wanting please do not hesitate to message us and we will get back to you within 48 hours with a quoted price as we have access to most herb and supplement brands via our retail stores and are more than happy to provide postage discounts for multiple purchases.
We specialise in herbal supplements, nutritional supplements as well as bodybuilding and sports nutrition from leading and reputable brands both Australian and international. Please add us to your favourite sellers, we look forward to doing business with you.
If you have made a purchase and change your mind we are happy to accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The return postage will be the responsibility of the buyer while purchased goods must be returned in original condition and unopened. Please contact us if you wish to make a return.
We accept Payment via Shopify Payments - Powered By Stripe from your nominated cheque account, savings account or credit card. Orders will be sent when payment has cleared. Please pay for your items within 48 hours of purchase.
For orders placed and paid for by midday on weekdays, items will be posted that day. For orders placed after this time they will be sent the following day. We use Australia Post as our primary delivery provider using both standard mail and Express options. Once your items have been sent a tracking number will be uploaded and emailed to you allowing you to track your delivery.